Skinrolla Sanitiser - 100ml
Price in GBP
- Reviews (0)
Skinrölla Sanitiser will keep the Skinrölla titanium alloy head clean, sanitised and ready to use. To prevent contamination which can lead to irritation in the skin, it is important to use both before and after using the Skinrölla.
This is the most effective and safe solution to use to clean this tool and is essential for those who use the Skinrölla. Can be used on the 0.2mm and 0.3mm rollers.
Sanitise after each application:
1. Rinse in cold boiled water
2. Spray the roller head three times with the Skinrölla Sanitising Spray
3. Leave to dry in air, then store in the protective cleaning bath and replace cover lid.
Deep clean every five applications:
1. Place the roller head in the protective cleaning bath and pour the Skinrölla Cleaning Solution to the arrow tip.
2. Fill the protective cleaning bath with cold boiled water until all needles are covered, place on cap securely and gently shake for five seconds.
3. Leave to soak for twenty minutes.
4. Remove the roller head and gently scrub with a toothbrush as required to remove dirt and grease. Rinse both the protective cleaning bath and roller head with cold boiled water.
5. Follow sanitising protocol before storing.
Most deliveries are made by the appropriate TRACKED Royal Mail service and then on to the postal service of your country.
Some larger value orders may be sent by courier or you can request your order to be sent by courier (extra charges will apply - but the charge will be "at cost"). If you wish your order to be sent by courier - please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Only Nature Team.
There are currently no reviews for this product, be the first to leave one belowAdd Review