A complete face mask treatment is easier to do at home if you have someone to help. You will also need to find enough quiet time to complete the procedure.
You can vary specifics of the treatments by changing the ampoules used, some of which are listed here. The number of mask treatments required varies, though twice a week for a course of about 6 treatments is a good starting point.
Step by Step
1. Start with your usual cleansing and peeling procedure according to skin type.
2. It is vital to use the Specific Cleanser after the peel. This product's non-oily texture eliminates any greasy film existing on the skin's surface such as creams or sebum and facilitates the penetration of the active parts of rest of the treatment.
3. Continue to facial massage.
4. Apply a few drops of the Eye Contour Blam on the eyelids and around the eye area, using a mask brush. Apply the Royal Jelly vial or 40 drops of Essential oil BLEND for tired skin. Massage gently with the tips of the fingers.
5. Before opening the mask sachet, work lightly with the fingers.
* Apply the mask to the face. Most have a standard shape. You may have to fold it at the extremities if you have a small face.
* Use the mask brush to eliminate any air bubbles between mask and skin.
* Relax, wih the mask on, for 30 minutes, then remove the mask. Do not rinse off the residue; massage this until penetration is complete and only then, if necessary, remove any excess with a paper tissue.
6. Apply a Treatment cream or Day repair fluid or protective emulsion according to skin type.
Step by Step
1. Thoroughly cleanse, tone and exfoliate the skin. Thoroughly moisten the area to be treated, either with water or specific active solution/ ampoule & water.
2. Open the sealed mask with dry hands and either place the matrix shapes onto the moistened skin (not eye areas) and damp down well OR Place the shapes into a small bowl, add water, wait for gel to form. Stir with spatula and apply with masking brush.
3. Now spread and massage this pliable and viscous gel over the skin for 10-20 minutes by applying continous mositure by steam, sponge or brush.
4. Do not let the mask dry out. If it does re-dampen and wait for it to gel again. Keep dabbing with mositure either from the kettle, trigger spray or brush in liquid.
5. Thoroughly and completely remove remaining gel with tissue and follow with warm compress. Repeat until all has been removed. Then dry skin with tisues.
6. Finish treatemnt with light moisturising emulsion for your skin type, if required. Note that the skin will be covered in a thin invisible film.
With these masks you will need to clean, tone and then add any specific ampoules/ treatment creams of your choice to your skin before using the mask.
Please remember that the masks listed on this page are professional salon type masks. The term "Masks" covers quite a wide range of products - from intensive therapy products to a "cream to leave on the face". This page is more devoted to intensive skin care masks. I do not have the room for all products here, so I mention some of the more popular. You will (probably) need help with application and use of these masks! For simple procedures, such as basic facial and face massage follow this link.
Shop Home Page >>>>>
I do not hold large stocks of these items - so please allow at least 5 working days for delivery. (They have a relatively short "shelf life" so I order as required)
Peel Off Mask with Vitamin C - (Skintruth) Koralgae Mask - A multifunctional, peel off algae mask powder composed of 4 different types of coral algae. The ingredients penetrate deeply into the skin though osmosis. Suitable for any skin type and can be used on the face, decolleté, bust and hands. Mix with cold water. Each 16g sachet is enough for one neck and face treatment.
Thermal Mask - (Skintruth) Koralgae Mask - Natural plaster with thermal effect. Gradual heat development stimulates blood flow and gradual hardening. Application time of about 4 minutes (though allow 30 mins for a treatment). Uses lukewarm water and suitable for any skin type. Contains no salts or sodium chloride. 1 sachet (550g) enough for 2 face and neck or 1 face, neck and chest. You will need to have a skintype-suitable mosituriser cream to go underneath the mask.
Optimise Collagen Masks - (Skintruth) These masks can be used without any additonal product underneath the mask. Simply cleanse, exfoliate and apply the mask.
AHA Green Tea and Vitamin C - (Skintruth) For dry, sallow skin.
Allantonin & Panthenol - (Skintruth) For mixed irritated, oily skin types or hypersensitive skin
These contain 90% top quality collagen with amino acids and hydroxyproline (wound healing). Allow 20 minutes penetration period. These are individual face masks (see picture, above right)
Vitamin A,C,E & Pro-Vit B5 - (Skintruth) For mature or dry, sallow skin. (ie atrophic skin)
Hibisculent + - (Skintruth) For fast reduction of expression and age wrinkles (faux botox style)
Caviar Extract - (Skintruth) For mature skin regeneration with phospholipids and phosphoproteins.
Collagen - Mature Skin, intensive mositurising - BE601284
All £23.15 (pack of 10 by 3ml)
Vitamin C - environmental damage, for energy, radiance. BE601285
Thes are used, applied, under the face mask during treatment
Azulene - Dry/ sensitive -Soothing/ anti-inflammatory pH5.7 BE601282
Caviar - Sallow, stressed skin, revitalising. BE601088
Sorisa Wrinklecare Mask - Contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (argireline), a neurotransmitter, which mimics the effects of botox and prevents the muscle contractions that lead to expression lines. BE123192
Sorisa Lightcare Mask - Contains Arbutin, Vitamin A (retino), Vitamin C and Glycolic Acid. These vitamins have been combined with glycolic acid to encourage the skin cells to detach, leading to skin peeling which, in turn, promotes the growth of new skin.
Sorisa Acnecare Mask - Has a composition of ingredients to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation. Reduces the effects of acne and helps reduce the appearance of scar tissue and acne over a series of treatments.
Sorisa Liftcare Mask - Contains Elastin, a structural protein of the extra cellular matrix. Applying to the face softens rough textured skin, increases hydration and restores elasticity to the dermal tissues giving a lifting effect.
All £58.50 (pack of 12 masks)
Matri-Col Collagen Eye Patches - This is an anti-wrinkle treatment using native Collagen on fragile areas of the face. Its semi-circular form has been especially designed for eye and mouth contours, and for 'tell tale' crow's feet. Recommended for all skin types, at the first sign of aging. Ingredients: Native Collagen, Collagen amino-acids. 2 patches per envelope x 6.
You need to order your chosen ampoules, if you want to, to go with the masks!
Can be used alone OR you need to order your chosen ampoules, to go with the eye patches (including collagen ampoules!)
Find what you want quickly, enter product name, code, anything!
+44 (0) 1753 889529
Sesha Antioxidant A.C.E. Botanical Hydro Mask - Soaked in botanical extracts such as cucumber, aloe, and hyaluronic acid, the a mask to moisturise and purify the skin.
Sesha Bio-Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Mask - An excellent finish to an anti-aging treatment or an at-home regimen. Contains: nutrients and peptides such as Argireline™, Vitamins B, C, and E, and botanical extracts, to help smoothe fine lines and wrinkles, and calm the skin.
Sesha Bio-Peptide Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Mask - Works well after skin treatments such as microdermalbrasion, Laser, or mild chemical peel. Uses active anti-wrinkle ingredients such as Dermaxyl, Hydrergy and DMAE to help smooth fine lines. Suggested for mature skin.
Sesha Calming Mask - The newest material in today's market in gel form: Natural polysaccharide seaweed extract. A soothing and refreshing mask that combines antioxidant and natural botanical extracts to hydrate and tone the skin. Suggested for mature skin. Contains: Gourd Extract, Cucumber Extract, Green Tea Extract and Chamomile Extract.
Note: Masks should be kept in a refrigerator and once opened, used!